the smokers of kills Index du Forum

the smokers of kills Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HQ]>Meshes.bsa-�llout New Vegas 05/20/2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the smokers of kills Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Les add-ons
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
clevniik

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:31 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ]>Meshes.bsa-�llout New Vegas 05/20/2016 Répondre en citant

Meshes.bsa Fallout New Vegas > bit.ly/20eL4Ly

Thanks."Take...your...best...shot,...Flatlander...woman"FreddieFreeman...View...Profile...View...Posts...7...Dec,...2014......1:58am...i...just...tried...reinstall...my...fallout...it...didn't...work.Incunabulum....View....Profile....View....Posts....4....Dec,....2014........2:33pm....You....need....to....track....down....the....added....textures....and....remove....them....manually....-....as....long....as....they....are....there....they....will....override....the....original....mesh/texture.File....verification....will....only....check....and....restore....the....files....that....*Steam*....added....in....the....first....place.Open....the....archive....of....the....mod....you're....tryingf....to....get....rid....of....(redownload....it....if....you've....already....deleted....it)....and....follow....the....directory....path....for....the....meshes/textures....it....added....-....you'll....find....where....they....were....placed....and....what....they....were....calledFreddieFreeman....View....Profile....View....Posts....4....Dec,....2014........1:03pm....because....i....use....nexus....mod....manager....for....my....mods....#5....baddude1337...View...Profile...View...Posts...4...Dec,...2014......2:19pm...The...verify...your...game...cacheLast....edited....by....Incunabulum;....4....Dec,....2014........2:35pm....#10....That's..pretty..bad..-..BlackadderI..feel..stupid..for..being..smart.Jebus1175..years..ago#3The..original..meshes..and..textures..are..stored..in...bsa..archives..in..your..data..folder..(such..as.."Fallout..-..Meshes.bsa")Brandybuck...View...Profile...View...Posts...4...Dec,...2014......5:00pm...You...should...still...have...the...BSA...files,...just...delete...the...loose...texture...and...mesh...files...and...you...should...be...good#11..Fallout...-...MenuVoices.bsa...(1,067...MB...in...38,525...files)...Fallout...-...Meshes.bsa...(1,787...MB...in...14,167...files)...Fallout...-...Misc.bsa...(2...MB...in...127...files)...Fallout...-...Sound.bsa...(855...MB...in...2,709...files)...Fallout...-...Textures.bsa...(1,843...MB...in...12,280...files)...Fallout...-...Voices.bsa...(770...MB...in...51,553...files)...All...rights...reservedTopic...Archived...More...topics...from...this...board.Blade...of...the...West...jsawyer...vhhcchronotyryn55/13...2:34AMSo...many...Chems#8....JC...Denton.More...Fallout:...New...Vegas...from...GameSpot...Play...Fallout:...New...Vegas...in...a...Choose-Your-Own-Adventure...YouTube...Series...Fallout:...New...Vegas...Is...Getting...a...Multiplayer...Mod...Fallout:...New...Vegas...Dev...Interested...in...Doing...Fallout...4...Follow-up...Someone...Built...Fallout...4's...Fat...Man...Out...of...Legos,...and...It...Really...Shootsjonas663...years...ago#2FOMM...has...a...BSA...creator...in...addition...to...the...BSA...Browser/Extractor,...so...yes,...it...is...possible.How...much...of...rational...behavior...is...only...rational...when...rationalized?BoardsFallout:...New...VegasHelp...needed...regarding...the....bsa...filesReport...MessageTerms...of...Use...Violations:...Offensive...Advertising...Illegal...Activities...Spoiler...with...no...Warning...Harassment/Privacy...Etiquette...Issues:...Censor...Bypassing...Trolling...Flaming...Disruptive...Posting...Off-Topic...Posting...Other...(must...leave...note...below):Notes...(optional;...required...for..."Other"):...Add...user...to...Ignore...List...after...reportingTopic...StickyYou...are...not...allowed...to...request...a...stickyTopPlatforms..3DS..PlayStation..4..Android..PlayStation..Vita..DS..PSP..Game..Boy..Advance..Wii..iOS..Wii..U..PC..Xbox..360..PlayStation..2..Xbox..One..PlayStation..3..MoreSo....little....time.CortezOfThunder55/12....3:43PMHighest....possible....crit....chance....with....lucky?RedSlug77745/12....3:38PMhow....to....fight....deathclaw?daughterdiver55/1....8:40AMFallout....new....vegas....weapon....hotkeys....2jeffbarato45/1....8:30AM....GameFAQs.comfacebook.com/GFAQstwitter.com/GameFAQsHelp..../....Contact....UsChange....Colors....Blue....(Default)Blue....on....BlackRedRed....on....BlackGreenGreen....on....BlackOrangeOrange....on....BlackPurplePurple....on....BlackCloudy....BlueGrayscaleSepiaCotton....Candygamespot.comgiantbomb.commetacritic.comgamerankings.com....2016....CBS....Interactive....IncJohn..View..Profile..View..Posts..4..Dec,..2014....1:09pm..Originally..posted..by..FreddieFreeman:because..i..use..nexus..mod..manager..for..my..mods..Use..the..manager..to..uninstall..the..pack..theIf..you..have..only..tried..it..once,..try..again,..if..it..keeps..happening,..move..the..install..to..C:TTW..to..reduce..the..length..of..the..file..pathTue,...07/02/2013...-...14:42...Permalink...JaxFirehart...Administrator...Offline...Last...seen:...2...days...21...hours...ago...Joined:...09/11/2012...-...17:33...Karma:...3779...Has...this...happened...just...once,...Has...this...happened...just...once,...or...multiple...times?...It...could...be...a...matter...of...file...path...lengthIf...you...didn't...use...Fallout...Mod...Manager...to...install...the...texture...pack,...you'll...have...to...reinstall...the...gameFrom...Nexus...WikiIf...you...have...archive...invalidation...active,...the...game...will...look...for...them...in...the...folders...firstWhat...it...looks...like...before...adding...the...new...BSA...to...the...list:...SArchiveList=Fallout...-...Textures.bsa,...Fallout...-...Meshes.bsa,...Fallout...-...Voices.bsa,...Fallout...-...Sound.bsa,...Fallout...-...MenuVoices.bsa,...Fallout...-...Misc.bsa...What...it...looks...like...after...adding...the...new...BSA...to...the...list:...SArchiveList=Fallout...-...ArchiveInvalidation.bsa,...Fallout...-...Textures.bsa,...Fallout...-...Meshes.bsa,...Fallout...-...Voices.bsa,...Fallout...-...Sound.bsa,...Fallout...-...MenuVoices.bsa,...Fallout...-...Misc.bsa...2.)...Search...for...bInvalidateOlderFiles...and...change...it...from...0...to...1Tue,....07/02/2013....-....21:22....Permalink....Peter....Offline....Last....seen:....2....years....10....months....ago....Joined:....07/02/2013....-....12:54....Karma:....0....Alrighty,....so....after....finding....Alrighty,....so....after....finding....the....problem....and....verifying....my....steam....cache,....the....install....worked....perfectlyContents..1..Overview..2..Assumptions..3..Extraction..procedure..4..BSA..list..Log..In..Sign..Up..Log..In..to..GameFAQs..Forgot..your..username..or..password?..Don't..have..an..account?..Sign..up..for..free!..GameFAQs..Answers..Boards..Community..Contribute..Games..What&rsquo;s..New..PCRole-PlayingWestern-StyleFallout:..New..VegasFAQsBoardMoreHomeSummaryRelease..DataGame..CreditsAlso..PlayingCollection..StatsFAQsCheatsCheatsAchievementsReviewsReader..ReviewsCritic..ReviewsImagesVideosAnswersBoard..Original..Textures?..Topic..Archived..BoardsFallout:..New..VegasOriginal..Textures?bulldog495..years..ago#1..I..downloaded..a..mod..that..replaced..textures..and..meshes,..and..I..realized..I..totally..forgot..to..backup..the..original..ones..>.<All....rights....reserved.SitemapAdvertisePrivacy....PolicyAd....ChoiceTerms....of....Use....Unless..you..want..to..manually..delete..each..file..associated..with..the..texture..packreport...this...ad...ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated...by...Quarn...New...Vegas......Utilities...Added:...10/11/2010...-...01:03AM...Updated:...27/01/2013...-...04:01PM...download...(manual)...track...endorse...vote...3,874...Endorsements...Latest...version...76,525...Unique...D/Ls...120,465...Total...D/Ls...403,302...Total...Views...Actions:...Logs...Report...Add...Required...Perms...Contact...Uploaded...by...TheFoilFedora...report...this...ad...Desc...Files...0001...Images...0001...Posts...0203...Forums...0001...Tags...0001...Actions...Description...Last...updated...at...16:01,...27...Jan...2013...Uploaded...at...1:03,...10...Nov...2010...I...found...out...how...to...set...up...archive...invalidation...so...I...figured...I...would...share...the...method...with...the...community.+++NOTE+++...I...did...not...create...the...ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated...mod,...i...just...figured...out...how...to...make...it...work...with...NV.+++NOTE+++...Since...the...new...update,...the...way...to...get...it...working...was...to...rename...it...(thanks...to...FuzzyWuzzy22...for...figuring...it...out)I..have..already..done..this..for..you.INSTALL:1.)..First..open..your.."Falloutdefault.ini"..which..is..located..in.."SteamSteamAppscommonfallout..new..vegas"..and..search..for..SArchiveList,..once..found..add.."Fallout..-..ArchiveInvalidation.bsa"..to..the..list..before.."Fallout..-..Textures.bsa"All..rights..reserved.SitemapAdvertisePrivacy..PolicyAd..ChoiceTerms..of..Use..So,...like...xfyrenx...said,...you...can...just...delete...the...meshes...and...textures...from...the...folders...and...it'll...use...the...vanilla...ones.XBL...GT:...AtticusBoardsFallout:...New...VegasOriginal...Textures?Report...MessageTerms...of...Use...Violations:...Offensive...Advertising...Illegal...Activities...Spoiler...with...no...Warning...Harassment/Privacy...Etiquette...Issues:...Censor...Bypassing...Trolling...Flaming...Disruptive...Posting...Off-Topic...Posting...Other...(must...leave...note...below):Notes...(optional;...required...for..."Other"):...Add...user...to...Ignore...List...after...reportingTopic...StickyYou...are...not...allowed...to...request...a...stickyThe.....BSA....files....do....not....get....overwrittenExtraction....procedure#2..If..you..did..that,..well..then..just..redownload..the..gameJohn....View....Profile....View....Posts....4....Dec,....2014........12:31pm....None....of....your....original....files....get....overwritten....when....you....install....mods. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:31 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the smokers of kills Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Les add-ons Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange